Our Classes for all ages
Welcome to the Phoenix Taekwondo Club, your local, family run Martial Arts class.
First lessons are always FREE so you can try our classes out without commitment!
Our Classes: Didcot Girls School (in the school gym), Manor Crescent, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7AJ (map)
- Friday 6:00-6:25 p.m.: Little Dragons classes for younger children (ages 5-7)
- Friday 6:30-7:20 p.m.: Beginner Junior Classes (ages 8+)
- Friday 7:25-8:15 p.m.: Advanced Junior Classes (ages 8+)
- Friday 8:20-9:10 p.m.: Senior (adults) Classes
- Wednesday 6:20-7:30 p.m.: Beginner Junior Classes (ages 8+)
- Wednesday 7:10-8:00 p.m.: Advanced Junior Classes (ages 8+)
- Wednesday 8:00-8:50 p.m.: Phoenix Black Belt Academy
Find out more by selecting the class below!
We also run Family Classes for Juniors and Seniors at our Sunday venue.
Our Classes: Manor School, Lydalls Close, Didcot, OX11 7LB (map)
- Sunday 4:00-5:00 p.m.: Juniors and Seniors (and families)
Beginning Taekwondo what will I need?
You do not need anything to begin training in Taekwondo, wearing loose clothing to your first class is fine but remember, like all martial arts, Taekwondo is practiced in bare feet. At Phoenix Taekwondo, we aim to provide the best possible service to our students while endeavoring to keep the costs down. Moreover, as parents ourselves, we understand the costs associated with children. For training in any Taekwondo you will at least need the following;
- Monthly Training Fees
- Insurance and membership licence from a national governing body (from your 2nd or 3rd class)
- A training uniform called a “Dobok” (only when you are ready)
All of the details are provided in a welcome pack that you will receive at your first class. We provide personalized club uniforms and unlike some other clubs, all other training equipment is provided by us and purchase is optional.
Membership, Licence and Insurance train with peace of mind
No Martial Arts training should ever be undertaken without adequate insurance. Phoenix Taekwondo members are insured via membership of the official national governing body for Taekwondo within the U.K. British Taekwondo (B.T.). All members receive a national licence and grading examination record book. This means that you Taekwondo grades are recognised nationally and in fact all over the world!